My sources of learning ..

0


( Short blog ) The sources i am suggesting are not sponsored,

These are completely my opinion :) 

  • Books 📚- I started reading earlier this year (2022) left in middle for some months , and again started reading from October cause i know its worth now .
  • Podcast 🎤- Starting of this year I listened to some of the american podcasters , but then i started listening to Raj shamani sir and Beer biceps .
  • Twitter 🐥- Usually through threads by Ankur warikoo sir , Raj shamani sir , Sahil bloom and others .
  • YouTube ▶️- YouTube interviews of people who have achieved something in their lives .
  • Kuku FM 🎧- I still consider myself as a new reader , there are sometimes when I don’t understand a particular book after reading so i listen to it in my national language ( Hindi ) .
  • DeepStash 💡- People share ideas which are very valuable my last blog on toxic productivity was inspired by some idea on deepstash which I elaborated on my blog My blog on toxic productivity ( Click and Checkout)
  • Newsletter 📩- From ankur warikoo , James clear . Many amazing experiences worth reading are shared here .
( WILL UPDATE IF I CONSUME CONTENT FROM SOMETHING ELSE )

Have a wonderful day,








Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)