5 min rule to avoid procrastination .

0


 Yesterday I mentioned 2 rules on my blog, here is the 3rd one.

5 min rule to avoid procrastination.

  • If you are procrastinating on some work.
  • Just commit yourself to do that work for 5 mins.
  • And eventually, once you get the flow you will end up doing the whole thing.
  • And if you don't get the flow within 5 mins, you are free to leave that work.
As human beings, we just need a start or a flow to complete any work.
Once we get it we often end up completing that task.

Start using this technique, I heard it yesterday morning and tried it the whole day and it worked for me,
It can work for you too.
   I rarely procrastinate but a positive mindset helps me go all in for that task.
Read this article on positive mindset written by me: POSITIVE MINDSET

Have a wonderful day,


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)